The National Charter School Resource Center has conducted over ninety webinars in the last five years. Webinars have focused on diverse general-purpose subjects like Special Education and English Language Learners in charter schools. There have also been many webinars that provided technical assistance to a variety of stakeholders in the charter school space, especially Charter School Program grantees. We invite you to browse our webinars here.Find out more »
In this workshop, you’ll get grounded in the research behind REACH so that you can integrate the tools and techniques into your own personal practice. This introductory workshop prepares educators to build young people’s social-emotional strengths.Find out more »
Conference Learning Objectives
● Experience awakening to the historical roots of racism and its modern manifestations.
● Learn what it requires of us to “stay woke” in our daily lives.
● Practice skills to take command when we see instances of racism in our daily lives. Leave inspired to develop our own action plans.
● Network with individuals and organizations who are working to overcome racism in themselves, their organizations and our communities, and find opportunities to plug into their work.
● Understand how racism intersects with many other pressing issues of the day, from immigration reform and environmental policies to Islamophobia and criminal justice reform.Find out more »
Mark your calendars for the 2017 Charter School Leaders Retreat! This year’s event will emphasize mission-informed evaluation, with sessions rooted in the statutory purposes of charter schools. Join us to learn about how to lead in a way that fosters innovation and promotes quality academic outcomes for all students. ACNW staff will also be on hand for conversation and to provide updates on the year ahead. Register online by Friday, October 27. Pre-registration is required. The Charter School Division will cover…Find out more »